B-BBEE OWNERSHIP MASTERCLASS Webinar – 4 June 2020
The Ownership Masterclass webinar is a deep dive into the B-BBEE legislation and the Ownership element. The Masterclass is best suited to individuals who deal with B-BBEE compliance, in particular ownership, and require a deeper, technical understanding of critical issues that have an impact on the B-BBEE scorecard result.
The Masterclass offers:
- An overview of key aspects of the Ownership element as well as detailed explanations.
- Clarification of, and detailed explanations of the complex areas of the Ownership element, such as Continued Consequence, Sale of Assets, Net Value and Equity Equivalents.
- An overview of unique Sector Code aspects.
- An overview of the registration of Major B-BBEE Transactions.
The Masterclass includes a Q&A session that provides the opportunity for practical real-life discussions. The course will be particularly relevant to B-BBEE and transformation managers whose mandates include the ownership element. The course will also be relevant to Risk and Compliance Managers and individuals who work in strategy.
The Masterclass assumes a fundamental understanding of the B-BBEE legislation and the Ownership element. Attendees that do not work with B-BBEE and transformation on a regular basis are encouraged to first attend the B-BBEE OWNERSHIP FUNDAMENTALS WEBINAR.
- Skills Development Expenditure Target Calculation – B-BBEE Commission Clarifies Position
- Amended Guidance Note as issued by the Financial Sector Transformation Council
- B-BBEE Commission Extending Timelines – 5/6 May 2020
- COVID-19 and the impact on your B-BBEE Scorecard
- Enterprise & Supplier Development Compliance. Does it fit into your business plan?