B-BBEE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FUNDAMENTALS Webinar – 8 SEPTEMBER 2020
This webinar was designed to provide anyone working with B-BBEE and transformation related issues with a basic overview of the Skills Development compliance requirements. This course will assist in gaining a basic knowledge of the key principles and consideration which impacts the Skills Development scorecard.
This complimentary Fundamentals webinar will be of particular value to individuals that work within HR and the people development environment as well as individuals who work in compliance, strategy, and B-BBEE/transformation reporting.
The Fundamentals session included the following topics:
- Where does Skills Development fit into the Scorecard?
- Key Concepts & Terminologies.
- The Skills Development Scorecard – basic principles.
- The Skills matrix and how it works.
- Some basic requirements for compliance & claims.
- What counts as valid Skills training.
- Practical examples: Improve the score and achieve bonus points.
The aim of the Webinar is to transfer compliance knowledge through a practical learning experience and will also include a Q&A session where practical issues could be discussed.
For delegates who complete the Fundamentals Webinar, we recommend registering for the MASTERCLASS WEBINAR for building a deeper technical understanding of the Skills Development element, as well as providing better insight into a more strategic approach that will deliver a bigger impact.
- Skills Development Expenditure Target Calculation – B-BBEE Commission Clarifies Position
- Amended Guidance Note as issued by the Financial Sector Transformation Council
- B-BBEE Commission Extending Timelines – 5/6 May 2020
- COVID-19 and the impact on your B-BBEE Scorecard
- Enterprise & Supplier Development Compliance. Does it fit into your business plan?