B-BBEE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS WEBINAR – 10 SEPTEMBER 2020
The Skills Development Masterclass webinar is a deep dive into the Skills Development element. It is best suited to individuals who deal with B-BBEE compliance, people development, and who require a deeper, strategic understanding of critical issues that have an impact on the B-BBEE scorecard result.
The Masterclass session will include the following topics:
- Where does Skills Development fit into the Scorecard?
- Key considerations impacting the Skills Development Scorecard.
- The impact of changing rules and interpretations.
- What are your Skills Development goals: Real Impact vs Compliance?
- Impact strategies that make business sense.
The Masterclass includes a Q&A session that provides the opportunity for practical real-life discussions. The course will be particularly relevant to B-BBEE and transformation managers whose mandates include the Skills Development element. The course will also be relevant to Risk and Compliance Managers and individuals who work in strategy.
The Masterclass assumes a fundamental understanding of the B-BBEE legislation and the Skills Development element. Attendees that do not work with B-BBEE and transformation on a regular basis are encouraged to first attend the Skills Development Fundamentals Webinar.
- Skills Development Expenditure Target Calculation – B-BBEE Commission Clarifies Position
- Amended Guidance Note as issued by the Financial Sector Transformation Council
- B-BBEE Commission Extending Timelines – 5/6 May 2020
- COVID-19 and the impact on your B-BBEE Scorecard
- Enterprise & Supplier Development Compliance. Does it fit into your business plan?