The Value Proposition of Reporting in a Post-Pandemic Era – Part 2 of 2 (Complimentary Webinar) Fri 10 Jul, 2020 – 10:00 AM
This will is Part 2 of a Two-part event scheduled for 3 July 2020 and 10 July 2020 – Hosted by Six Capitals
Please register to join us at 10h00AM on 6 June 2020.
Transparent reporting regarding strategy, risk, and performance is a key resource supporting engagement and decision-making by investors and other stakeholders. Integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations have become non-negotiable in demonstrating integrated thinking and ethical and accountable leadership. In a post-pandemic era, the focus on quality disclosure will sharpen even further, particularly as it relates to resilience and recovery. In this two-part webinar series, industry experts will share their insights into future reporting trends and practitioners will discuss some early lessons learnt from the pandemic.
- Skills Development Expenditure Target Calculation – B-BBEE Commission Clarifies Position
- Amended Guidance Note as issued by the Financial Sector Transformation Council
- B-BBEE Commission Extending Timelines – 5/6 May 2020
- COVID-19 and the impact on your B-BBEE Scorecard
- Enterprise & Supplier Development Compliance. Does it fit into your business plan?